Make decisions based on facts and respond in a timely manner to your stakeholders.
Working in the public arena results in high levels of scrutiny from affected persons. Valley Surveying have built a reputation for timely and accurate work across a wide range of clients and assignments, and are fanatical about getting every detail right.
Valley Surveying carry out a wide range of survey work including:
- Legalisation Surveys: Road Stopping or Reserve Designation and Land Disposal
- Boundary marking: Resolve encroachment disputes with property owners adjacent to reserves and other Council land
- Subdivisions : Land disposal and unit titles to allow disposal of housing stock and surplus land
- Sunlight Access Plane and Building Height Certification: Valley Surveying assist Councils in disputes or complaint resolution
- Site or Topographical Surveys: For the development of carparks or landscaping
- As-Built Survey: Record the exact position of new services and infrastructure
- Easement / Covenant Surveys: Protecting access and rights