Protect your client’s biggest asset
Acting in your client’s best interest is key component of the work you do.
Buying, selling and managing property involves handling high-value assets that need careful attention. Titles, boundaries, easements, covenants and Council regulations for subdividing all need to be carefully considered and checked off to ensure your clients’ interests are protected.
Valley Surveying Company makes sure you have accurate data so you can advise your clients with confidence.
Before you can fully evaluate and act, a Surveyor is best placed to determine the facts. Accurate details presented clearly are our objective. We obtain and simplify the information you need to achieve the best outcomes for your clients.
- Pre-Purchase Survey/Report: Verify that the fences are on the boundary and there are no building encroachments.
- Subdivision, Development and Title changes
- Boundary Adjustment Subdivision: To resolve encroachment issues.
- Subdivisions: We are experienced in dealing with the complications of subdivision and work with you to resolve any legal issues.
- Upgrading to a “Guaranteed Title”
- Crosslease Conversions or Crosslease Upgrades: Convert crosslease to freehold or correct the title to reflect what is actually there.
- Removal of Limitations Surveys
- Easement/Covenant Surveys